30 Days HIIT Workout Plan includes:
- 4-Week Detailed HIIT training Schedule with videos, images and explanations
- Instant and permanent access to 33 videos with HIIT exercises, clearly explained.
- PDF guide with all the info you need in order to do the exercises. Each video exercise also comes with images, instructions and detailed explanations.
You don’t need any special equipment. This workout plan is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to stick to it in the comfort of your home.
This plan can be used as a kickstart to a healthier lifestyle, but you can also benefit from it if you are already active.
How it works:
Your HIIT home workout plan is divided into two different series of exercises, based on whether the week is an odd or even number.
· Week 1 and 3 (workout for 3 days per week)
· Week 2 and 4 (workout for 3 days per week)
Warm-up consists of a series of simple exercises, done for 1-2 minutes, that has the purpose of preparing your body before beginning the intense circuits, minimizing the risk of injury.
Circuits are a series of short and intense exercises that are performed with no rest in-between.
A circuit is usually around 5-6 minutes long. There is NO rest between the exercises in a circuit.
Rest for a maximum of 60 seconds (1 minute) between circuits.
Stretching after each workout session will help your muscles relax and repair. Don’t overstretch! Stretching is not supposed to hurt, but instead, it should relax you.
What is HIIT?
HIIT (High-intensity interval training) is one of the most efficient forms of workout. HIIT is a form of cardio exercise that alternates short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods until you feel too exhausted to continue. Typically, a HIIT workout lasts under 30 minutes.
- Size1.52 MB
- Length43 pages